pondelok 3. marca 2008

We are not alone...

It´s good to have friends.
They go out with you, help you with different stuff, call you to take part at a movie night. Majka invited me to such event.
It was prepared by the organization CEBSI, the movie was called The call of entrepreneur (trailer). Shortly said it is an organization which confess the religious values (which I think everybody is however accepting) and also basic economic principles.
They want to prepare this kind of evenings in different cities, or maybe at schools (secondary or universities). They want to (maybe) hire a project manager for this.
So what I heard was young people (to me they are a bit old:))) but... working hard in jobs, starting their career, found some free time to share their knowledge with younger. OOO I was so proud. Cause this is what I am doing in NOM. we try to spread our opinion to others...
I am so happy that also someone else is doing it. Not just when they are students also in "normal" life... coool...
They are active and they are making active also others... really coool

and they prepared refreshments.... :)

Žiadne komentáre: