nedeľa 9. marca 2008

in line

me on in lines katka on bike
Oooo it´s so cool to skate. you just make small movement and your small wheels brings you few meters further.
I like the view all those trees around, all the sweating faster skaters skating, the wind is playing with my hairs, my cheeks are more and more red and I feel the energy...
I also like the feelling when you change to normal shoes and you feel so strange when you have to walk, when you don´t feel this one line under your feet...

I love to skate event though I can´t break... that actually means that skating is for me andrenalin sport :D

2 komentáre:

aktarinka povedal(a)...

Bonjour Saska,

shall we make a tradition of it?
I would welcome to spend my money left on drinking Ofola :)

Alsaska povedal(a)...

Yes Of course !!! :)
Let´s go in line all the time :D
hug