piatok 28. marca 2008

I am happy... (so you know)

I can´t believe how many funny and nice moments can happen during one day.
After the sleeping morning my colleague woke me up with her on-everything-laughing mood. By everything I mean everything. After lunch this on-everything-laughing mood came to me. I was again laughing at my own joke which Timi could´t understand because I even didn´t finished it. But I had to laugh silently cause other guys were hard working. Can you imagine how hard is it to laugh silently on something which actually is funny just for you?? oo such irony :D
...
My earphones broke. The producer claim life long guarantee. Does it mean I am going to die very soon? Do you think that it is possible to forecast from broken life-long-guaranteed earphone? It broke on the right side just directly on the beginning of the cable... any ideas what it could mean?
...
I met Viktor and Eva and they invited me for pancakes. What a nice meeting, not just because they paid for me:D They were so happy from the pancakes, happy from seeing me, happy that they are finally together, happy that they forgot on their next meeting... just happy. OO how much I love when people smile...
...
Because of them I came 5 minutes late at the airport:D so the guys had to wait for me...maybe they appreciate that I came even more. Nice talk, interesting ideas, unexpected nice woman at train station, absolutely nicest waiter in the RIO restaurant (of course after Chuck Norris, how could I forget? :DD, surprising moments (I´ve definitely seen some emotion on Swedish face :D).

And mikes optimisms deserves its place in own sentence.

Ooo how good it is to hear that people like me :D Oooo how good it is to hear it two- three times per 3 hours :D

Ooo I like you too Mike!!!
And I like Martin also:D

Hug to all who are reading this blog....

2 komentáre:

Alsaska povedal(a)...

Saska, I like my own post... so you know too :D

aktarinka povedal(a)...

Saska, i like your own comment!

And the broken earphones: it is just destiny imho. Since you have the possibility to get them repaired, this could mean that you will live forever.

So this blog will never die! ;)