streda 19. marca 2008

day full of emotions

After yesterday´s phone call due my thesis I was feeling as an absolute looser but I started today with good mood. Did the dishes and find out that we have one something living in our sink (since the last Friday something organic evolve there). And I admit we could win the competition the most piggy brothers and sisters (if there is no Chuck Norris of course).
Fighting my clothes to fit to each other and also to me at the same time (really a tough job :). Having fun at work, met my excoworker.
Got email from my CEO :D of thesis which made me quite depressed.
I think my parents wanted to bring me up to an independent, clever girl. Actually I think they did very nice job. I think they allowed me to be such a naive person for such a long time :D. And I also think they are conciliated that I will contact them from time to time asking for help. So I did this today. I ask my mom for help. But she is such a pessimistic, not flexible and not satisfied person. She made me sad. And I was sad even more cause she really wanted to help but it didn´t work... as usually...
At the night we went out to this jazz cafe, of course there was no concert today but that´s also cool cause we went to Nu Spirit. really cool pub (except of the entrance:) With really super mega tuti spica Mojitooo :D and great company a the waiter with biggest eyes (of course just after Chuck Noris). We started, actually I started, the evening with biiig laugh where only I was laughing on jokes about Chuck Noris, but I was laughing so much that I start crying. The worst thing is when you laugh on your own joke so much that you couldn't finished it and no one joins you... :D
And then another phone call from which I felt such disappointment about me. :(
But I am not going to sleep sad cause one of my dreams will come true. I always wished to go and wait for one of my friends on airport (Ok I was waiting for someone the whole summer but this is different) and in 9 days I will wait for Mike. Hurray

Žiadne komentáre: