piatok 7. marca 2008

My Cat :)


oooo I like her.
We met in school.
I call her sis cause we both live in ghetto.
She understand my humor.
She even laugh
She is really shop-holic, pen-holic, shoes-holic, picture taker-holic and civava-holic (!!)
She likes me
Her dog likes me too
She likes my friends
She wants to know how I am
We have the same phone
She loved Stockholm as much as I did eventhough she wants to move to New Zeland
She force me to go to pilates
I don´t regret any minute with her
She ALWAYS like my new haircut
She likes my make up and she tells it!
She helps me much with school stuff - and thinks I do it much more
She is applying for trainee program - I bet she will get it
She´s very hard working and deserves much more
She is small realistic girl with big dreams
With her I feel peace and happiness
With her my aura is shinning further
She is able to tell me also bad things

She can do the craziest things you can´t even think of
She was in USA and brought me presents !!
ooo I like her

She didn´t force me to write this blog about her

Žiadne komentáre: