pondelok 3. marca 2008

new tool added

yeah after one hour we (me and my brother) finally manage to upload the pics presentation (on right).
This tool is perfect I can look at my blog and those nice pictures are changing and I remember all those nice moments in Sweden... I also added comment to those pics but you have to open the presentation to see it.

However I have the feeling that this blog is like a tamagocchi (you know this electronic "animal"you have to feed it, play with it, otherwise it would die). the more you write and play with this blog the nicer it is... :) (yes and you can spent a lot of time doing it :)

2 komentáre:

aktarinka povedal(a)...

Hi Saska,

I like the pictures.. so from now I have to visit your blog more often to remember the great time in Sweden ;)

K.

Alsaska povedal(a)...

my first comment .... :D
katka you are always very welcome to visit my world :)
and I like the time with you there (and also here in Ba:)