streda 5. marca 2008

2 nice things

In last 2 days 2 really nice things happened to me.

I went to a job interview (again:( ) and at the reception there was one nice woman sitting. In this room there were just stairs, reception desk and entrance to storage. So we did the stuff you do on receptions and wait. Then I realise that this woman was on wheel chair. And I think this is cool. Receptionist is the first person client or whoever sees and this company was willing to employ person with such disadvantage. I liked it very much!

Of course I told to all my friends that I have a blog (I hope more of them will leave me a comment here :). Mostly they were surprised and curious. And after Katka saw my little tamagocchi here she also created one blog for herself. So I was an inspiration for her. It was my dream that I will inspire someone to write a song or a poem about me, but starting a blog is also very good alternative. So far I inspired her to start blogging and write an article about me and fašírka :D. Good job Saška :)
So kika inspired me to write blog - I inspired Katka to write blog - what a nice butterfly effect :).

Žiadne komentáre: