utorok 25. marca 2008

unbelievable

I like getting phone calls, I feel like someone is taking care of me :D Two days ago I got phone call too. One officer from police Bratislava was calling... first I was thinking that it´s some friend who is making fun. Well he wasn´t. He was calling because someone broke the back window on my brother´s car. Well first of all why police has MY number and not his?? It´s because we made street action? that´s why they know about me??? :D
This whole story I think has something moral in it. 30minutes before the phone call we heard and saw(from the window) how someone is having quite tough argument outside. But we didn't pay any attention I mean what should we do when someone is arguing? Tell them to stop it? Call police? So we did nothing. There were 7 cars at the parking place but someone broke brother´s car. I do believe he has baaad karma cause he is magnetizing this small accident (on previous car they broke him the front window twice, he has to change gear box and had at least 3 "parking accident")
and BTW how can someone broke the back window of a car by leg? Ok I can imagine it when you are chuck norris but otherwise...

1 komentár:

aktarinka povedal(a)...

:)))))))))