streda 4. júna 2008

What made my day today...

1) I didn´t go to work... it felt good.. I don´t think this is the right attitude I have towards my work.. have to change this...
2) wonderful breakfast .. baguette with salad and cheese
3) finished list of slovak participants.. 35 of them going to Sweden ?? amazing :D
4) read this book from Maxim E.Matkin Muzske interiery. it really caught me!! amazing..love his writing, love the dialogues, the feeling almost like I was standing next to Lola !!!
5) went to school.. oooo so many nice memories.. nostalgia :D ... saw our writing.. I stood there for some seconds, wind playing with my hair, feeling sun at my face and smile... meeting students preparing for exams.. I smiled at them... cause I PASSED!! :D
6) that 70´s show series!! f u n n y :D
7) read the book:D I am over the half :( I don´t want it to end :D I really have feeling this is one of the book I want to read one more time .. cause I am reading it in hurry, cause I wanna know the plot.. :D
8) tomorrow gonna meet my teacher of flute
9) how could I forgot!! I have new songs of Avril Lavigne... Stefan THX!!
10) calling sis of my sis.. I was laughing
11) crazying with tomasssss
12) made calender of summer.. so far the June is kind of full but still I have time feel free to visit me :D
13) making new friend ? finally? :D

Žiadne komentáre: