utorok 3. júna 2008

My book amazement

I finished the book today (Partner John Grisham).
Yesterday I have like 30 pages left, but since I started late I was not able to finished it. so the book was at the table I was looking at it...all of a sudden I took it and go at the end to see how many pages are left. and I read the last 2 sentences..
"Where would he go? His story is at the end. History is closed. She will find him one day."
So I was sad. He dump her? For all she did for him, he left and she has to look for him? oooo why did I read it? Then I started to think detective stories should have special locker for the last pages for reason like this.
BUT!! today I really finished the book. And SHE dump HIM. She took all the money HE stole! Good girl:D noo it was pretty sad and it didn´t ended with happyend.
And I am so incredible amazed that the same sentence you can understand with different point of view. She will find him. Who got lost him or her? Amazed...

second story.
I was in a book store and I was wondering if I should buy one book so I opened it and read
Person:(to bus driver) can we make a stop? BD: Why? we will stop in Žilina. P: Cause John wants to throw up to grass. BD: Why he wants to throw up to grass? P: Cause so far he is throwing up to his jacket but it started dropping out already....
awful but it made me laugh.. So I bought the book
I just love Maxim E.Matkin... and I know his/her secret!!!

amazed...

Žiadne komentáre: