pondelok 2. júna 2008

30 of may... 30 degrees...

I went to this event Bažant na mlynoch.
Ok I was really thinking about it if I should or shouldn´t go there. I mean the main sponsor is beer producer and I felt some hesitation... but I went.
I was kind of surprised how many I mean really many people went there. I was surprised of such many drunk people and then those who were sitting next to me even started smoking weed. At this point I was asking myself what am I doing here??? but my possitive attitude won and I stayed. To me it seemed like woodstock with a good weather (I don´t know why I picture myself woodstock full of mud:).
BUT
I really like the feeling sitting on gras, listening to live performance, watching people passsing some of them dressed really strange :D
meeting my friends, screaming,dancing talking, eating sunflower seeds, walking from 23:25 almost one hour to get to the bus stop:D waiting and falling asleep at bus stop. and MY bus came first :D surprisingly :D

yeah why Kofola is not sponsoring events like these? :D

Žiadne komentáre: