štvrtok 7. januára 2010

voting for the best behavior

The other day I was in our supermarket to buy food.
I was standing half step and a bit right behind the person in front of me, calling (for 30 seconds or so). Right when I´ve finished the person on the cash was giving to the person in front of me the table that this cashier is closing I reached out my hand for that sign but the person in front of me put it on the belt (The woman who was with him told him to give me the sign but he explain himself that since I have full hands he will put it on the belt, nice gesture, no?). so we wait. When the time came to put my things on the belt the man at the desk (age round 20+) started to talk with me (well I dont consider this the proper way how to talk to the customer but ok).
This cash is closing.
OK but I was already here.
No, you werent
Excuse me I was. (the men in front of me admit, yes yes she was!)
Dear madam, i am not blind. you werent. You were not standing in the line, you were calling! said he with the such cheeky voice that I lost my words.
I just breath and consider what to do? at that point I could only hiss a bit and I just left to his colleague.

So I am asking what was the best behaviour to do? Start to argue that even the person I was standing BEHIND understood that I am queuing there?
Beeing rude, scream, throw things on him?
Go to his boss and tell that I felt very bad that I dont think I did something wrong and that I dont appreciate this kind of behaviour from their workers?
Leave my purchase there on the belt and leave?
Or just left dont say anything to him as I did?

Which choice would help to make a world better place?

The voting starts now !

1 komentár:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Talking to the boss and leaving the things there.