utorok 12. januára 2010

the only person who can make you happy is you...

the saying that I am trying to dig in head to take it always with me. but I am also trying to follow that saying. I am trying to find every day a thing (at least one) that makes me happy. Sometimes its hard sometimes not. for a creative person as I am it is cool cause every day it is something different that makes me happy. today it was talk with old friend of mine and her offer to do me a favour (I allowed myself to be happy about it even though nothing is fixed). very cool feeling. then it was that I bought the colorfull paper for my next creative hand made project (super much looking forward). then it was also the discovery that my gym visits already paid off and I feel much much better.

So did you make yourself happy today?

Žiadne komentáre: