pondelok 4. januára 2010

So this was Christmas....

So this is Christmas... John Lennon is singing in one of his hits. But I questioned myself Is this really Christmas? Shouldn´t it be about love, joy, harmony and peace? Why is someone giving me disrespect, pain and tears? (ok, it was me crying in the end) But why is someone doing that? I made an effort to end the starting fight, to postpone it for the next morning hoping to continue with “cold heads” but since it didn't work out I choose the other way. Actually it was the first time I ended up the fight the way I hate it. With cheesy ironic comment just to stop it because I decided (actually it was a bit pre-new year resolution) that I will make myself happy. And one way how to do it is to avoid such situation. No, don't think that I am running from the battle, it is more the strategy you use when you are allergic to some fruit. You don't eat it, don't smell it, don't buy it. And I will just avoid his presence, contact, company. I am not happy about this solution of the situation since I know it is not the right one. In the movie, you would talk, write a letter or became a famous pop start and made the coolest hit out of it just so the other person would know. The regrets and request of forgiveness would follow but I think my life is not such a movie.
I would really wish to understand the behaviour of others. What it is that makes them to behave the way they do. Maybe one day I will get to know that, maybe it is even more obvious than I´ve ever though but since then I will try to accept his bubbly personality and I will not allow him to stop me from being happy.

Everyone is fighting the best way one can

Žiadne komentáre: