sobota 19. apríla 2008

newwwsss...

Spring is here .. I found this out cause we had reďkovka (radish) and spring onion:D for breakfast

I had walk through Šaľa, found out that there are not a lot of trees anymore near Váh, but however the nature was nice, grass made very beautfil impression upon me ...

and we went to this scandinavian movie .. it was also biiig fun, and shamefull moments in fast food but I laugh sooo much..again... actually it is very easy to laugh when you are with katkas :D and I found out that we were in building where the Nobel Price is given and this building I really liked !! ooo I apreciate the "movie", wanna go there also next time...

got new red phone:D after many years I gave up and have nokia and ericson :( not 2 nokias as I used to have...

the last big news ... 4 weeks remaining till my final exams... ooo :D getting scared...

Žiadne komentáre: