streda 23. apríla 2008

for your inspiration

There are some topic I could talk about for ages: music, movies, my travel experience, my embarrassing moments (yes all of them start with M) :D

So I reduced the size of letter not to have such a long post:D

I saw 2 movies in 2 days (yes I am following my idol Chuck:D

The secret life of words
well I usually dont watch such "deep" movies ...
I dont wanna tell you the plot I will just mention what I liked
*it was in english, leading actress had strange accent (I mean not english nor american) that sounds familiar I remember my friend from Bosnia (Emina) .. and the actress was from Croatia ...:D
*she was describing the torture she went through during war. I was feeling sick and ashamed what people can do to others and in Europe!!... and feeling that war is something far away.. but croatia isnt that far away... its closer than Sweden...
*the best moment was when a psychiatrist explain why they taped the confessions of war victims... They are ashamed that they stayed alive, they have to somehow forget .. but the world cant forget!!! I definitely agree!!
*the most romantic sentence I will learn swim for you.... (see it and I think you will agree)

I DO recommend it !!!

Feast of love
aa romantic one... but really nice.. talking about love, relationships even in really difficult conditions.
love of every kind .. lovers, husbands, lesbians, children and parents etc...
loosing and gaining...

Please get inspired :D

PS Chuck Norris can brake the plastic bottles :D

Žiadne komentáre: