utorok 15. apríla 2008

desmod concert....

After not visiting cinema for hmm almost a year (if I don´t count Noc reklamozrutov) I manage to see 2 movies in cinema during 5 days (I know it is not a record and I know chuck norris would be able to see them at once at different screens etc.).
Ok the movie from yesterday wouldn´t be so funny if we would go to the concert but since we didn´t manage to go to the concert the movie was even funnier, I bet this joke will understand just 2 other people, hmm maybe just one cause maik still has some difficulties following my thoughts :D (don´t worry Maik, I like you anyway :)

actually I LOVE them both :D my small two tatarankas :D

what I wanna share was
no concert:(( but real fun :D
I would like to kidnap them and spent with them two days without any work or obligations :D Hmm I think I know what I will wish for christmas :D

Žiadne komentáre: