nedeľa 11. januára 2009

Xmas 2008




Christmas should not be about present ... so they say.. but I do mostly looking forward to christmas because of the presents (given and gotten)... and food...and TV programms...and nuts..
This year it was special, I got nice presents, if Iwould not be afraid I would say the nicest.
I got camera so I can take pictures of my other presents
I got cup because the giver knew how I love it
I got place to put pictures in so I feel at home more like at home
I got CD and the nicest words which I can read whenever I need them again and again...
I got lights in the shape of teddy bears - na na na na nan an na :D

I also got many other presents ..appreciate them the same way!

and I also got the opportunity to prepare nice presents for my friends.
i could pack something I know someone likes in 4 different ways and I was absolutely proud about that.
and I also prepared calendar for my sis. To each weak I wrote nice quotations, jokes, things she should do, I even invented a small story about blue Erni...and at the end of the year there are some questions so she can evaluate the previous year... I am so proud!
..aha and Sis liked it ! :D

Žiadne komentáre: