nedeľa 11. januára 2009

for those who don´t believe one can make a change












There are people who dont believe one person can change the world. I do believe. And I do believe I am also changing world...at least someones.
f.e. i showed this year to 2 girls ..two friends that they can spent new years eve without alcohol and have awensome fun.
f.e. being myself and doing what I am doing I am inspiration for someone how one can be active, (I dont know what would they say if they would know Kiksun).
f.e. and my sis almost made me cry when she said that becuase of us she is a better person that and she really helped 2 people what she wouldnt do before...
At that time i got the next best xmas present...
absolut cool new years eve !..............thx

1 komentár:

Unknown povedal(a)...

A man can change the world but he cannot do it alone ... no idea who said it but it is one of the mottos of SLH
I like it

And keep changing the world Saska!