streda 12. novembra 2008

Oslo trip...got more that I expected

5 hour in bus and you are in Oslo (but the bus has to move, not just stand on the parking :).
feeling unconfortable with all the people around..not used to it anymore... jumping on my floor bed...just happy... feeling like staring at hip hop movie...laught at the carrot performance...amazed how two people can fit each other, like two puzzle pieces... seeing two friends who met after long long time...

Sitting in the apartment with two bosnians, eating their moussaka, singing macedonian songs, talking about war, life down there. Comparing with mine.
Thanks to Active/EVS I can visit almost whole Europe... remembering my summer when one week I decide to go to Spain and I went. No visa, no permission, just cheap R. ticket.
during the war, there were times when we didnt have even water...
I felt respect cause those *western* people should know more...
feeling kind of guilty for all the possibilities I have and I am not using them, not appretiate them. How to include more modesty in my life?

talking about kamaratstöd, hvit jul
When my mom drinks and fell asleep at sofa I have to blow out the candels so our house don´t burn down... Andreas 7 years old
...feeling desperate, upset...every one ...EVERY child should feel peace and joy (not only) at christmas!! now I know what I will wish for christmas... a change...at least for someone..

Žiadne komentáre: