utorok 18. novembra 2008

14.11.2008

I have friends...good ones... best ones

I have friends who send me messages even though I am 2000 km aways and we didn´t talk for 4 month
I have friends who fly those 2000km just to be with me and have small vacations. They bring me gifts and spend with me
I have friends who give me comics so I can learn swedish and made me my own Kladkaka.
I have friends who made me a hat!!!, bought DVD, print pictures, prepared me a tiramisu !!, cause they like me and they want me to feel special
I have friends who are sad when I left the city at my birthday ...wrote me funny messages...paint picture ...prepare surprise.. actually no one every prepared a surprise party for me.
I have friends who call me and sing at my birthday, wish me all the best and are happy that they can prepare small sursprise for me.

I have friends
I love them
I am very thankfull to them

my best B day ...!

Žiadne komentáre: