pondelok 13. októbra 2008

When I first missed you...

I was together with you 4 years, honestly 3 years and 9 months but it took me three month to tell you the final adios ...
first I really missed you one month after the break up when I felt so happy... you know the feeling when I have one song stuck in my head walking, singing, smiling, feel like dancing in the middle of cross road, like I could hug the whole word and I know you loved me when I was like that....and then I found out that I can´t dial your number and ask you out so we can stare together at my new shoes, I can´t send you mms with the picture of the nicest shoes I have ever had, so I just stare at the phone and then I put it back to the pocket and sing the song alone...
second time I missed you when my world started to turn other way around, all of a sudden. i felt like everyone got crazy and i could see only the devilly dark parts of everything. at that time I needed your hug so desperetly, just to have you as the only stabile point in my world...
third time I missed you when I moved to new apartment with the hug bed and I realized that it would be so cool to have you here to heat my feet...
fourth time I missed you when I was seeing some of the stupid comedies you used to like and you used to laught..omg how you could laught... loudly, happily till you lost your breath...
fifth time I missed you when you told me the story about your new girlfriend..i am happy for you but still...you are not mine anymore...
sixth time I missed you when I realized that this words will never reach you... and maybe I want them to..

1 komentár:

A. povedal(a)...

hi!
i have discovered your blog through Katka´s friend list ;))

truly speaking i really enjoy reading you :) and your last post forced to comment it.

it's so familiar feeling like u said: "...like i could hug the whole world..."

wish you all the best and not to miss too much :)))