štvrtok 9. októbra 2008

swedish children book

yesterday we (me and Eminka) managed to fix something without swedish speaking person with us, not that this is a big problem here in Sweden since everyone, e v e r y o n e, at least understand english. It´s just somehow we always are around someone who can translate it for us.
Eller hur :D yesterday I was at the most beautiful library. Big.. light ..nice smelling ..very close to our home... the registration card has the Orebro castle on the front... for free...
this country still amazes me..
so I borowed a book.. start to read.. wrote every second word on a paper so I can check it in dictionary. But I couldn´t find almost half of it ...
so I checked if I am searching for it in swedish part..
yes I did...
then I started to think this book is in norwegian ..
but there was no O like they usually have.. so it was in swedish ...
so far too complicated book. I would go for lower level - easier book but they are those only with pictures ...
for the curious ones Moa manage to buy new magisk dress and started to attend school :D How this will continue... :D

Žiadne komentáre: