štvrtok 1. mája 2008

...luck...can´t find words...

one week ago I was thinking how much luck have my friends, sis got for cca 90% the trainee job, Katka also had many lucky things, my mother got job offer which she wanted... and I was thinking anything lucky haven´t happened to me for longer time.. but since I didn't long for anything I was ok with that...
And it came to me yesterday... Majka wrote me she wants to go with me to the concert of IMT Smile!!! all of the sudden...
then I washed my hair and anez call if I want to go today to concert of Desmod!!! absolutely all of the sudden. I mean of course I am going !!!
I think this shampoo thing is working:D

however I want to thank you to god/destiny/karma/green aliens/ to whom ever who caused this... T H A N K Y O U .. I feel really happy... !!!

unbelievable happy....
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Žiadne komentáre: