štvrtok 8. mája 2008

good attitude

I actually like what I am studying.. mostly trade/business from international environment... (those financial stuff I don't like that much but I will try not to think about it so I can get everything in my head :D
so far 22 questions :D (less then 100 left?? ooo thats cool:D

so the neews... I have ICQ (again.. I think this one is already the third time I created the account there, I always manage to forget my password:)

my mother has her own blog:D (welcome to 21.century) its pity you cant comment so easy as on my page (you have to have account somewhere where I don't have :)
oo how cool it sounds on my page :D

and tomorrow we are going to visit her to this spa place... ooo looking forward :D
her idea is that we will go to disco.. meaning me, my brother and my mother... ooo this will be fun :DDD

ok ...and ... my new favourite

Žiadne komentáre: