pondelok 1. júna 2009

...dream come true..?..

Few months ago my lovely kiksun had a question on her blog. What should u do when all your dreams come true? And now I am thinking about the same - what should I do when I found someone I was looking for?
someone who respects me, who turns his life up side down just to be with me and by that he managed to turn mine...
Someone who loves ME for my flaws (as Beyoncee is singing).
Someone who is helping me and forcing at the sametime to challange myslef and do things I was afraid to do.
Someone who is making me a better person because I wanna him to be proud of me.
Someone who is making me cry because I cant believe that I am having such him.
Someone who is everything I´ve ever wanted...and I mean everything..

Somene like him.. NO... exactly him.

Žiadne komentáre: