streda 22. apríla 2009

thank full...

I am thankfull..again... for my friends.
They are so amazing - young beautiful girls, smart, succesfull but still with their feet on the ground. They can laugh, share and help. I was sitting in fast food and was proud of them. Proud that they are my friends. You cant choose family but you can choose friends. And I am thankfull that the four of us are friends.
I am also very thankfull that they are looking forward to meet me and are sad that Iam leaving again.
I am thankfull.

I am also thankfull that I found him. I know it can be a bit boring to listen to someone in love talking but at least I am sharing my happines, so be prepared to read more:D. I am thankfull for all the words he´s giving me, for all the love I feel from him, for all the moments we share... but still afraid that it wont last...

Žiadne komentáre: