streda 4. marca 2009

Eurovision in Slovakia

Since living in Sweden I got used to some things - snow, sweet bread, salty candies and Eurovision.
Slovakia is there !
For me Eurovision is cool, cause it brings the whole Europe (including Turkey) together! I even heard that the Balkan countries are supporting their neighbour´s singer.
I don´t like the fact that most people give points to their neighbouring countries not to the song their like, but thats the naive part of me :D
But the question is how can you compare two songs?
Is it about who had the best lyrics? Who sings higher/deeper? Who has the most beautiful dancer? How will I/you choose the best song?

The slovak winner is VERY nice song (Pociskova and Mikulcik) - slowly, beautifly. One can get shiver from that. BTW this is song is sung by 2 actors (a bit ironic, no?:)
But my favourite song is this one from Hudba z marsu - they included typical Slovak folk music, I always liked this combination :D

For me Eurovision is the international or at least European day of music! So lets enjoy it..together

1 komentár:

Unknown povedal(a)...

Hi, little sister! ;-)

Are you aware that the two videos you posted link to are removed from Youtube due to "terms of use violation"? :-/

<IT related joke>
By the way... There is a simple way of comparing two songs. Use diff or cmp ;-)
</IT related joke>